To get your free 30 day trial of DesignBuilder
- Download DesignBuilder from our download area.
- Install* the download - by double clicking on the downloaded msi file.
- Run DesignBuilder and select the License Manager from the menus: Help > Licence
- Click the Evaluate button and fill in the Evaluation details form. Take care to enter your correct email address as your evaluation code will be sent to this email address.
- Check your email for the activation code.
- In License Manager, click on the License button and select Activation Code. Fill in the details form and then copy and paste the activation code from your email into the Activation Code field.
- DesignBuilder will fetch a set of module licenses valid for 30 days.
*Note you have to first uninstall any other version of DesignBuilder you already have on your computer - this is done from Control Panel > Programs and Features. If you have an existing v6 evaluation license, from the beta test period, you will need to clear that by clicking Reset in the License Manager before you will be able to request a new evaluation code.